We offer many different and fun shooting experiences that are unique to Best Shot Range. These special events are great opportunities for celebrations or just a night out. We offer:
and exclusively at Best Shot:
There is a weekly opportunity on Monday for women to shoot at Best Shot Range from 4pm to 8pm for a discounted rate — ONLY $10! Bring your friends and have some fun letting go of the stress from the week while enhancing your marksmanship.
Ladies Groups or BUNKO Groups of 5 or more will receive one free target upgrade.
“I never knew how much fun a bachelor party could be until I went to one at Best Shot!”
A bachelor party at Best Shot Range offers a unique “last night as a single man.” The party may be spent playing Gun Poker, challenging each other to Gun Pong™, or just simply shooting. Then, the party may move to the lobby where you can kick back, play poker, and enjoy cool beverages. Requests or questions can be asked here or you may call 281-648-7468.
Best Shot Camp
Check our Calendar for more dates.
Shooting Camps: The focus of the camp is to introduce youth, ages 8 to 16, to the shooting experience. Our week-long camp lasts 6 days — Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 10:30am with a Parent Demonstration on Saturday morning at 8:00am. There will be rifle shooting every day with an emphasis on gun safety and marksmanship. We will be featuring new Savage Mark-II FVT Target Rifles. The camp includes a T-Shirt, as well as daily use of a rifle, eye and ear protection, ammo and targets. <Please contact the Range directly for current pricing.>
• There will be three primary topics discussed: Gun Safety, Basic Firearms Knowledge, Basic Marksmanship. Our most important goal is for everyone to have a safe and positive shooting experience.
• The camp begins at 8:30am each day at the Range. Each day there will be a lesson, hands-on firearms instruction and a shooting exercise. Camp ends each weekday at 10:30am.
• Campers may bring their own rimfire rifle to the Range. However, the first few days, we will use Camp rifles for the exercises. Later in the week, they will be given an opportunity to shoot their gun. Please do not bring any ammunition to the Camp.
• The final day of the Camp is Saturday morning. Parents are encouraged to attend. We’ll have a shooting demonstration by the campers and a final recognition of everyone’s accomplishments. The Camp will be concluded by 10:00am.
Most Sunday evenings at 6:00 PM, Best Shot Range hosts our local Tactical Shooting Event. This event has open participation with a $15 fee that covers your target and range fee, however to participate you must bring your own gun and a holster. For any questions, please email or call.
Gun Pong™ is an event you can find exclusively at Best Shot Range. Gun Pong™ is very simple, with five Pong balls suspended underneath a rod with nylon line. During the game, the Gun Pong™ target is set at a specific distance – generally 5, 7 or 10 yards. You must score “HITS” on all five Pong balls until they are displaced from their holder. There are three different games:
1. Match Collect “HITS” on all five Pong balls before your opponent.
Setting up the Mano-a-Mano Match between friends brings out the Best in everyone
2. Accuracy “HIT” all five Pong balls in the least number of shots
Strengthens both skill and accuracy
3. Speed “HIT” all five Pong balls in the shortest amount of time
Increases confidence and timing through repetition and speed
Gun Pong™ is fun for individuals and any size groups creating healthy competition and developing skills.
Please ask Best Shot Staff for more details.